Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

What I did in the weekend

when I woke up i went for a shower, then I got dress and went to the car. Then we headed to my aunty house.we packed the car and headed up north to Whangarei, on the way up to Whangarei we had breakfast.Then we arrived in Whangarei, when we arrived in Whangarei we wait for a little bit to pick my little cousin after 10 minutes we went to pick up my little cousin.When we pick her up and we went to get her a big breakfast.

After that big breakfast we went to cape reinga to look at the light house and the view,After seeing that  beautiful view we look at the light house for the last time.Then we headed back to Whangarei and went to the hotel to have dinner.For dinner we had pizza hut, Takeaways, Mc Donalds and Kfc after that big dinner we went to our rooms and watched some movies, after about five movies we went to sleep.

When I woke up my aunty said "get ready because were going soon'' so i went for a 15 minutes shower and after that 15 minutes shower i got dress and waited 30 minutes for my family to get ready.Then we all packed our bag and went to the car after that we went to get some breakfast, for breakfast we had Mc donalds.

Then we went to the Pools, when we got to the pools my Brother and I went to the spa Pool, five minutes later we went to the boobing Pool to do some Manu's.My Brother and I did like 15 Manu then we went back to the spa Pool and stay in there for 20 minutes and went back to do some more Manu.Then my family said "let's go now''so we went for a shower and got dress,after the Pools we went to go and get lunch for lunch we had Burger King After that we went to drop off my little cousin so we said "good bye''

Then we headed back to Auckland it took us 4 hour to get back to Auckland, When We got back home it was 10.45 so we all went to bed.


 The End  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.