Pages

Monday 13 July 2020

On Monday - The first week of the holiday.

On Monday 

When I woke up I went for a shower and then got dress, then my Uncle,Brothers and I went to my Aunty to pick up my Cousin's so we can go to the pools.When we got to the pools my Brother, some of my Cousin and I Went to the bombing pool and did some Mauns and then we went to the spa pool because it was cold.So we hop in to the spa pool and warm up, after about 20 minutes we all hop out and went back to the bombing pool.

Then my Aunty went to get lunch for us, for lunch we had Takeaways after lunch we went back to the spa pool and chilled in the spa pool for like 30 minutes and then we went to get change and went back to the cars.On the way back home we stoped at the shop to get some ice blocks and a drink, when we got to my Aunty house my older cousin went to get dinner and for dinner we had Burger King.
Then my Uncle, brothers and I headed off back home and went for a 15 minutes shower after that 15 minutes shower I went to brush my teeth and the went to sleep. 

Bombs away | Stuff.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.