Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

The Climb - Miley Cyrus - Reading.

I can almost see it 
That dream I'm dreaming but 
There's a voice inside my head saying 
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking, 
Every move I make feels 
Lost with no direction 
My faith is shaking but I 
Gotta keep trying 
Gotta keep my head held high 
There's always gonna be another mountain 
I'm always gonna wanna make it move 
Always gonna be an uphill battle 
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose 
Ain't about how fast I get there 
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side 
It's the climb The struggles I'm facing 
The chances I'm taking 
Sometimes might knock me down but 
No I'm not breaking I may not know it 
But these are the moments that 
I'm going to remember most yeah 
Just got to keep going
And I 
I gotta be strong 
Just keep pushing on, 'cause 
There's always gonna be another…


Who do you think this song was written for?Idk

 How much do you know about Miley Cyrus?not much.

Do you think this song was about her life?Maybe Why?Idk

What other inspirational songs do you know? List the link on this document
All The Above
We belong together
Controller

What does ‘lost with no directions mean?’I think it means she doesn't know what to do.

 If you had to write a response song to Miley Cyrus’,

what would your lyrics be?Idk

 ‘I can almost see it’. What do you think this line is referring to? Idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.