Pages

Monday 13 July 2020

On Thursday - The first week of the holiday

On Thursday

Today was a boring day because there was nothing to do, so my cousin’s and I went for a bike ride to Pakuranga and on the way to Pakuranga we stop at a shop to get four drinks and four pies.Then we meet up with my another cousin’s so they join us and came with us.When we made it to Pakuranga we turned around and went to Panmure basin and went around the basin four or five time.Then we went to Mount Wellington to see the cool view.

Next we went around Mount Wellington. It took us half an hour to get around the mountain, then we went back down and headed to Glen innes to get some pies, chips and drinks.Then we headed back home and my Aunty said go and get dinner from Glen Innes, so we went to Glen Innes to get McDonalds for dinner.

Then we had to wait for 30 minutes because there was a lot of people there, after 30 minutes we got our dinner and we headed back home.When we got home we had dinner. After that I went for a 20 minutes shower, after having a 20 minutes shower I went to go brush my teeth then got dressed and went to bed.

Untitled | Stupid human, Bike life, Cool stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.