Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

White water rafting

On Wednesday the 26 of February.We went to Vector Wero Whitewater park and the activity was water rafting. Before we got to the water rafting, we had lunch, Then we all went to go and watch a safety video so we know what to do.

Then we all went to get changed and get our gear. Next the staff repeated the safety rules. After the instructors talked about crossing the river, they let us go with our leader into our raft.  We had about three rounds on the river. When we finished, we got out safely and sat on the grass because we had to wait for the others to get out of their raft.

Next we got back on our raft and we all had a race all the way back. We didn't win the race, it was the other team who had won. Then we took off our swimming gear and put it back where they said to put it. After putting our gear away, we all went to go and get changed so we can go to the Otahuhu pools.

Next I versed the people that can bomb and I beat them all. I was the only one who did back slaps because I was trying to do a shotgun and I let go too early that I did a back slap. Then we did a little bit more manus. After that we went to get changed because we needed to have lunch.

Today was the best day because everyone's face was beaming including me. They were beaming because some of us were just learning how to do a manu, scissors, staples, gorilla and shotgun. After that long nice day I went to sleep on the way back to school.

Today I felt happy that we went to white water rafting and went to Otahuhu pools.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kesrel I like your blog about White Water Rafting and Keep on blogging about what is happening to New Zealand and have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.