Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Being on lockdown

I went down to my aunt's house to stay and today was a boring day in lock down because there was nothing to do. My cousin bought a basketball hoop for an activity and she also bought a trampoline for another activity. 

My little cousin and I went outside to do some activity like basketball and then we played tag on the trampoline. After that we had lunch, then we went outside to play again.

Then after playing outside with my little cousin we went to have dinner. 



via GIPHY

9 comments:

  1. Hey Kestrel,

    Nice writing you have here. Hope you are having fun during this scary lockdown. Keep up the great work and keep blogging. Stay safe !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kestrel,
    Nice work, I really enjoyed reading through this.
    Keep up, Stay Safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup kestrel,

    nice writing you have here keep up the good work i really enjoyed your writing keep it up and stay safe bud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kestrel,
    Good work, good seeing you doing work from home during this lockdown. Keep up with the great work and blogging. Stay safe !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kestrel, that sounds like fun. I haven't been on a trampoline in a long time. Your writing is awesome, keep it up. Stay safe!

    Richie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sup Kestrel I really enjoyed your story about your Lockdown!! Keep up the outstanding work up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kestrel. I enjoyed reading about your lockdown activities. My Grandsons have also been playing basketball. Is your cousin as good as you at shooting hoops? Cant wait to hear more about your lockdown activities

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malo e lelei Kestrel

    I really like reading about your activities it is really interesting. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you've had fun and also keeps up with your fitness level. I would love to do these activities. Stay safe Kestrel.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.